Friday, June 18, 2010

Best Coast - Crazy for You

So many album detail announcements to catch up on, so little time.  Best Coast are FINALLY releasing a proper album (I don't think I've ever started listening to a band and had nothing but a random assortment of MP3s to listen to for so long).  It's called Crazy for You, and drops on July 27.

That's the album cover above.  It's cute.  We know Best Coast likes cats and California.  It is strangely without any weed references.

Crazy for You tracklisting:

01) Boyfriend
02) Crazy for You
03) The End
04) Goodbye
05) Summer Mood
06) Our Deal
07) I Want To
08) When the Sun Don't Shine
09) Bratty B
10) Honey
11) Happy
12) Each and Everyday

Bonus Track: When I'm With You

Well this is a surprise!  I totally thought this was gonna be one of those debut albums where you've heard half of the songs already, but that's not the case at all.  Those are 12 brand new tracks.  The only song I've heard is "When I'm With You", and it's been demoted to a 'bonus track'.

No comments: