Wednesday, April 21, 2010

last.fm Artists 26-30


26. Pixies - 320 plays
Legends.  It doesn't get much better than Doolittle or Surfer Rosa.


27. Sunset Rubdown - 317 plays

Spencer Krug of Wolf Parade's other band, or one of his other bands, at any rate.  They've released 3 awesome albums, leading me to wonder, at one point, if Wolf Parade was truly the side project.

I've listened to "Mending of the Gown" a fucking TON.  That song pumps me up.  The riff is incredible.  And I'm big fan of Dragonslayer in general.


28. The Hives - 302 plays

Yikes.  I don't listen to The Hives much any more.  But I've listened to them over 300 times.  It's fun.  "Tick Tick Boom" especially I listened to a bunch.


29. The Decemberists - 266 plays

Again...not really listening to these guys these days.  I was really into The Crane Wife and Picaresque for a little while, I dunno.


30. Wolf Parade - 228 plays

And we're back!  Excited for their imminent third record.

No comments: