Friday, July 09, 2010

Kanye West - Power

Fuck yes.  This is a return to form for Mr. West.  "Power" describes this exactly.  I've heard this song samples King Crimson.  I don't know that band, but I do know that Tool are big fans, so they must be pretty cool.

This has been the first song I blast as I'm on my way to work every morning this week.  Gets me up, gets me going, makes me feel strong.  Lyrics about "jumping out the window" and "letting everything go" resonate with me this week.  I gazed out a window and seriously felt like jumping.  Shit's been bad this week, friends.  Anyway, this song is great.

P4K calls that artwork above 'baffling'.  I call it 'awesome'.

You can download "Power" for free somewhere, I'm sure...or you can download it on iTunes.

1 comment:

Man, Meet Dinosaur. said...

That's my favourite piece of artwork I've seen this year. BIG hopes for 'Good Ass Job'.

Keep up the blogging.

http://manmeetdinosaur.blogspot.com/